Advanced OBD2 Wi-Fi Scan Tool is used to read diagnose trouble codes, clear trouble codes and detect fuel pressure and so on. It supports all OBD-II protocols.
- Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles.
- Software included in CD for Smartphone, PC
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL
(""Check Engine"" light).
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Hardware and software version: V 1.5 ELM327
- Range: 50 ft. (Line of sight)
- Operating temperature: -15 to 100 Degree Celsius
- Antenna: Internal
- Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
- Display current sensor data, including:
- Vehicle speed
- Fuel consumption
- Engine coolant temperature
- Fuel pressure
- Calculated engine load
- Throttle position
- Intake manifold pressure
- Air intake temperature
- Timing advance
- Mass air flow
- Fuel level
- Barometric pressure
- EVAP system vapor pressure
- Fuel trim
Material: Automotive grade plastic
Item weight: 1.09 oz.
Item size: 2 x 1.75 x 0.75 inch
1 x ELM327 OBDII Wi-Fi Scanner
1 x CD
We Also Recommend
YN4L® 2 X 1800mAh Replacement Batteries for HTC EVO SPRINT 4G ; EVO SHIF...
100x 10ft White Data Sync/Charging cable for iPhone 3/3g/3gs/4/4g/4s iPo...